1. INTRODUCTION: Welcome to our “HIT TRACK THE BITE” Mobile Website (the “Mobile Web“). This Mobile Web is published by or on behalf of Godrej Consumer Products Ltd (Godrej) a company Incorporated in India under the Companies Act, ----having its registered office at pirojshanagar, Eastern Express Highway, Vikhroli East, Mumbai 400 079.
2. By browsing or using the Mobile Web, these terms will automatically apply to you – you should make sure therefore that you read them carefully before using the Mobile Web. We are offering you this Mobile Web to use for your own personal use without cost, but you should be aware that you cannot send it on to anyone else, and you’re not allowed to copy, or modify the Mobile Web, any part of the Mobile Web, or our trademarks in any way. You’re not allowed to attempt to extract the source code of the Mobile Web, and you also shouldn’t try to translate the Mobile Web into other languages, or make derivative versions. The Mobile Web itself, and all the trade marks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights related to it, belong to Godrej.
4. Godrej is committed to ensuring that the Mobile Web is as useful and efficient as possible. For that reason, we reserve the right to make changes to the Mobile Web or to charge for its services, at any time and for any reason. We will never charge you for the Mobile Web or its services without making it very clear to you exactly what you’re paying for.
5. You should be aware that there are certain things that Godrej will not take responsibility for. The data provided on the Mobile Web is obtained from publicly available information, which includes Indian e-newspapers. The connection can be Wi-Fi, or provided by your mobile network provider, but Godrej cannot take responsibility for the Mobile Web not working at full functionality if you don’t have access to Wi-Fi, and you don’t have any of your balance/recharge left.
6. If you’re using the Mobile Web outside of an area with Wi-Fi, you should remember that your terms of agreement with your mobile network provider will still apply. As a result, you may be charged by your mobile provider for the cost of data for the duration of the connection while accessing the Mobile Web, or other third party charges. In using the Mobile Web, you’re accepting responsibility for any such charges, including roaming data charges if you use the Mobile Web outside of your home territory (i.e. region or country) without turning off data roaming. If you are not the bill payer for the device on which you’re using the Mobile Web, please be aware that we assume that you have received permission from the bill payer for.
7. You agree to indemnify Godrej and its group companies in full and on demand from and against any loss, damage, costs or expenses which they suffer or incur directly or indirectly as a result of your use of the Mobile Web otherwise than in accordance with these Terms or applicable Laws.
8. CONTENT: The copyright in all material contained on, in, or available through the Mobile Web including all information, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics and video messages, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all source code, software compilations and other material (“Material“) is owned by or licensed to Godrej or its group companies. All rights are reserved. You can view, print or download extracts of the Material for your own personal use but you cannot otherwise copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit, disseminate in any form whatsoever or use the Material without Godrej’s express permission.
9. The trademarks, service marks, and logos (“Trade Marks“) contained on or in the Mobile Web are owned by Godrej or its group companies. You cannot use, copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit or disseminate the Trade Marks without the prior written consent of Godrej or the relevant group company or the relevant third party partner of Godrej.
10. DISCLAIMER / LIABILITY: USE OF THE MOBILE WEB IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE MOBILE WEB IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW: (A) GODREJ DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY WHATSOEVER, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE IN RELATION TO THE MOBILE WEB; AND (B) ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATING TO THE MOBILE WEB (WHETHER IMPLIED BY STATUE, COMMON LAW OR OTHERWISE), INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ANY WARRANTY, TERM OR CONDITION AS TO ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE OR ANY SPECIAL PURPOSE, AVAILABILITY, NON INFRINGEMENT, INFORMATION ACCURACY, INTEROPERABILITY, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND TITLE ARE, AS BETWEEN GODREJ AND YOU, HEREBY EXCLUDED. IN PARTICULAR, BUT WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO THE FOREGOING, WE ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY TECHNICAL FAILURE OF THE INTERNET AND/OR THE MOBILE WEB; OR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY TO USERS OR THEIR EQUIPMENT AS A RESULT OF OR RELATING TO THEIR USE OF THE MOBILE WEB. YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS ARE NOT AFFECTED
11. Godrej will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), under statute or otherwise, as a result of or in connection with the Mobile Web, for any: (i) economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or (ii) loss of goodwill or reputation; or (iii) special or indirect or consequential loss.
12. SERVICE SUSPENSION: Godrej reserves the right to suspend or cease providing any services relating to the Mobile Webs published by it, with or without notice, and shall have no liability or responsibility to you in any manner whatsoever if it chooses to do so.
13. The Mobile Web provides an aggregated list of medical helplines including blood banks, hospitals, diagnostic centers and pharmacies. In case of inaccurate or invalid contact details, Godrej is not responsible for the same as Godrej merely aggregates data that is already listed online
14. The threat map reports Dengue and Chikungunya cases state wise and city wise. State wise data is based on information available on http://nvbdcp.gov.in/ website and the same is updated on the Mobile Web on a timely basis that might vary. City wise data reports number of dengue alert articles based on news reports on Dengue and Chikungunya as reported by leading publications in the country. Links to the articles that have been aggregated are available within the Mobile Web and Godrej is not responsible for authenticity and validity of content within these articles. Godrej cannot be held accountable for the number of alerts mentioned as this is subject only to reports available within the publications that the Mobile Web will be tracking.
15. ADVERTISERS IN THE MOBILE WEB: We accept no responsibility for adverts contained within the Mobile Web. If you agree to purchase goods and/or services from any third party who advertises in the Mobile Web, you do so at your own risk. The advertiser, not Godrej, is responsible for such goods and/or services and if you have any queries or complaints in relation to them, your only recourse is against the advertiser.
16. GENERAL: These Terms (as amended from time to time) constitute the entire agreement between you and Godrej concerning your use of the Mobile Web
17. Godrej reserves the right to update these Terms from time to time. If it does so, the updated version will be effective immediately, and the current Terms are available through a link in the Mobile Web to this page. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms so that you are aware of any changes to them and you will be bound by the new policy upon your continued use of the Mobile Web.
18. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts in Mumbai.
19. If any provision(s) of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties (as reflected in the provision(s)) and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
20. CONTACT US: You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org